Here in this blog, we are going to share the experiences of customers at Nazarr. These are mixed reviews given by the customers as everyone’s preference differs; however, we are glad that most of our customers are happy customers. It gives us so much satisfaction to hear positive feedback from our guests. We will adhere to the commitment we made and will make sure that the taste is worth every penny they spend at Nazarr.
See what our Customers say About Us!
1- Today I visit Nazarr restaurant and it’s Turkish cuisine I ordered chicken platter and Adana durum it’s very impressive food taste and quality is very good and the price worth the taste Adana durum is so juicy and delicious. Highly recommend
2- Overall it was very good experience. We ordered Chicken Pide and Adana Box, the quantity and quality of food was good and served on time. Ambiance was better and they have small sitting capacity. The price of Chicken Pide is Rs:1199/-, and Adana Box price is Rs:899/- Overall Recommended.
3. Its a small eatery but ambiance and staff is cooperative, we already had dinner and went over there foe the desert and we ordered one kunafa, which they made it freshly, taste was good with lots of cream and cheese. Good amount of pistachio chunks serving quantity was slightly better than others. Though they haven’t mold the vermicelli. Doesn’t make much of a difference and it was crispy.
4. We went @nazarr and avail 15% off from 12pm to 4pm tried their lamb doner it was good in taste and size was huge plus love their packaging, other order doner box it’s included vegetables fries and chicken meat … Lastly tried their kunafa …I’m very first time to try kunafa yes it was so delicious 😋
5. Great great food, authentic Turkish taste and equally commendable service of the staff. Definitely a must try
6. Yesterday I visited Nazarr i-8 Markaz and ordered their chicken donor for two people which was extremely good in taste and the food quality was huge . Another order their chicken Lamb kebab again quantity 10/10 for dessert ordered kunefe taste was good 💯
7. Ordered chicken durum, chicken platter and kunafa along with drinks and everything was 10/10. Tried kunafa for the very first time and I’m in love with it ❤️. The quantity is fulfilling and the taste is worth the price. Must visit them if you’re looking for Turkish delicacies.
8. I had their durum which tasted really good, the meat was extremely juicy and tender with good flavor. The Garlic sauce was amazing too. We also got their hummus which was very fresh. The Staff was extremely nice and accommodating and the restaurant has a nice ambience.
9. I always make a point to stop by Nazarr whenever I’m in the neighborhood. The food is consistently delicious, and the staff is always friendly and welcoming. I highly recommend the Turkish Pide – it’s a unique and tasty twist on traditional pizza.
10. Amazing fast food restaurant, I was whit my Family there . They love it it’s fresh and juicy. Will visit this restaurant again perfekt location and tasteful. The price is very good very cheap.
11. The food is really good. This is right next to Cheezious. A couple of weeks ago I went to Cheezious with my family and had an unpleasant experience- Cheezious was crowded. Next time you are waiting in line, do yourself a favor and go here. You won’t regret it.
12. Taste is very good 💯. Tried chicken doner and lamb durum. Filling and taste both are up to the mark. Small place for dine in but clean and nice.
13. I loved the Hummus at Nazarr – it was so smooth and flavorful. And the restaurant itself is really nicely decorated, with traditional Turkish elements that make you feel like you’re in Istanbul. Definitely check this place out if you’re in the area!
14. Tried their donor. Amazing taste 👍. Best Turkish food restaurant in Islamabad. Friendly staff. Middle eastern ambiance. Must try guys if you are Turkish cuisine lover.
15. The Durum Chicken at Nazarr was so good, I came back the next day for more! The seasoning was just right and the wrap itself was warm and soft. And the ambiance of the restaurant really takes you to another place – I loved it!